This system aims to follow up technical problems that occur on the devices and machinery in the facility or the ones that are sold by the facility and subject to warranties or maintenance contracts so that the system runs starting when reporting the problem by the employee or the customer until the issue is resolved.
- Enables the clients to know all their details on a special card.
- Enables the technicians to know who carry out maintenance work.
- Enables the sub-distributors to know the equipment for follow-up purposes.
- A special record for equipment and machinery owned or sold by the facility with the possibility of linking with the warehouse system.
- Provides a special record to receive maintenance requests by employees or the clients.
- Schedules the requests that are received at the time of the technician’s availability.
- Follows up the maintenance process until its completion through a detailed report.
- The possibility of using handheld devices to follow up maintenance work automatically.
- Comprehensive manages for spare parts that are added or replaced.
- Comprehensive manages for the type of maintenance work whether it is subject to bail, specific fee, or others.
- A special screen for customers to evaluate the provided service for monitoring and auditing purposes.
- Integrated interdependence between accounting systems, warehouses, and other systems.
- Automatic reminder for the client or technician with the maintenance schedule by e-mail or SMS.
- Smart Screens to analyze business and results.
- Smart mobility solutions.